General Category > General Discussion

Message Posting by 208 People

(1/3) > >>

MR:
Yeah, me too - I don't even remember Shades of Blue so I was either under the influence, hadn't arrived, or already been and gone! But Lee's gonna answer the question for the poster and he's the one who's been manipulating everything for the past coupla years to get the site back online so if anyone knows the answer, it's him!  ;D

Outback Traveller:
Morning, MR
Don't recall ever seeing a copy of the song on the original page. So it would a be a No, from me.

MR:
I agree, Ken - more info required. But as far as the question from "Bob Doe" goes about the existence or not of the song on this website, the answer he's looking for is possibly just a simple "yes" or "no". My own answer would be "don't know", so that's not very helpful and I'll therefore leave it to Pam or one of you guys (Ken, Lee) who may know more.

Outback Traveller:
Greetings from Townsville in Far North Queensland(FNQ)
Interesting that 'Bob.doe' asks after the Shades of Blue and their recording of "In The Midnight Hour".
Knowing of this 56/57 year-old recording suggests he may have a connection to the band. Or, esoteric tastes...
Otherwise why pose the question?
More information required 'Bob.doe'...

MR:
No, Pam - this is the MB (Message Board), which requires a once-off registration to post messages. The GB is Guest Book - click on the link in the top left-hand corner of this website's home page (the icon looks like an open book with blinking eyelids - very creative!) and you'll see the most recent post by someone (who appears to be using a pseudonym but please correct me if I'm wrong) asking if any photos of that band you guys often talk about ("Shades of Blue").

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version