General Category > General Discussion

<< < (2/4) > >>

PamMcD:
I don't even know how to get avatars. Please tell me Lee.

MR:
Thanks Lee - and will hopefully update the pic soon as Sunny drew this year's "Merry Christmas & Happy New Year" card this morning. Problem is that we've spent so long at home on lockdowns that I probably won't be able to find a shirt!!! Stay tuned... (as I'm sure you will)!

LeeB6430:
Re yr post 15 Nov 21 - Exam results. Test 1. No avatar could look as old as you  - FAIL ;D ;D  Test 2. Great pic of the ladies in your life - Pass CREDIT ;D ;D

MR:
Just thought this avatar would be more appropriate at this time of year!

MR:
Just reading Lee's instructions for changing profiles again and noticed "birth date" in the list of things that can be changed - so I tried it again because we'd previously discussed and found it to be not updateable (if that's a word!). And I'm here to tell ya that it's STILL not updateable!!!
I'm gonna dig around the avatars in the hopefully near future to see if I can find something new because Covid has made a complete mess of the Vung Tau Hash House Harriers as local social distancing rules have been relaxed to allow people to exercise once again (after five months of not being allowed outside), but don't permit more than 2 people to exercise together, and many stalwarts have left for greener pastures, so we're not likely to start again anytime soon - and to be honest, I'm more into helping Sunny with her homework now than running around the local mountains and then trying to drink the bar dry! So I'll hopefully find an avatar that looks as old as me but has a far more mature outlook on life!  ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version