General Category > General Discussion

FInding People.

<< < (2/5) > >>

LeeB6430:
The more observant of our assembled throng will have noticed a newcomer in the Memberlist, Please join me in Welcoming Martin Bienvenu to the Message Board.
As a wise man once said "Slowly slowly catchee catchee" ::) ::)

LeeB6430:
Just a quick Welcome to Graham Keogh, who is now a registered member. I don't know if he read the registration instructions or just beat it into submission with a big stick ;D ;D ;D

WELCOME

PamMcD:
John Darling gave me Gordon Munns email address so I have invited him to join us. He maybe busy with his bees!  I saw that Darryl           or as some of us know him Andy Anderson on Facebook the other day so I sent message to him.  He did not reply.  He was actually not very interested in the first place all those years ago, of joining us. He said he didn't want the internet but he succombed in the end.  He used to ring me and a few others on Christmas day.  Tony actually didn't want to be on the internet at first and I just passed news and info on to him. But he gave up in the end and joined us, I think he was interested then when he made the decision.

To remind myself of Teresa's details I have contacted Sandy Sixsmith, who is now Prince, for Teresa's details.  JD thinks she may not want to know us now and will have moved on.  She is young enough to meet someone new of course, but I am a nosey soul.

MR:
We always knew it by its full name, Chung Keng - although others might have given it a different name later on. The lad on the receiving end of Irene's ministrations (for want of a better word!) was enjoying every minute of it - not least because it was free whilst at the table but would have cost a heap if they went back to her place (as several 28 Bde officers apparently did!). I think I also mentioned on the old MB some years ago that Irene asked me to take her into the camp once and as we walked around the place she spoke to a lot of people she knew. She was great fun and very classy - I'd love to know what happened to her after we all left.............

PamMcD:
Wow Martin was that the Winky Winky bar that my husband used to tell me about. Also I remember you mentioning it before.  It must have been pretty embarrassing for the chap on the receiving end - but maybe I am delving into the realms of not very tasteful! :o ;)     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version