Author Topic: Spam  (Read 2651 times)

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
Re: Spam
« Reply #5 on: 18 March, 2021, 10:55:03 AM »
Who will have to delete the spam on the Guest Book? It used to take ages, but there was never any on the MB.  New Office 2010 arrives today so it will be good to have a more up to date version.  Why can't we go back to XP or Windows 7?  I used to love the screen savers on Windows 95, they were awesome.  I liked all the bells and whistles and one doesn't get them anymore, sadly. :(

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 March, 2021, 02:22:00 PM »

:-[

I think that I am thick, it took me ages to find a reply button but I am willing to soldier on and give it a go.

LeeB6430

• Administrator
  • Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 March, 2021, 06:01:11 AM »
You're on the MB, young fella, not the GB. I am still working on the new GB Cheers

MR

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 March, 2021, 01:30:38 AM »
Just closing this one off after you (Lee) told me this is still "old" GB software so spam is still "work in progress".  TTFN

MR

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
Spam
« Reply #1 on: 11 March, 2021, 10:25:44 AM »
Looks like this version might be another flypaper for spam - see two "strange" posts (one with Asian characters).  Silly question, I suppose, but is there some way of flagging spam to avoid having to open them (because once opened, I suppose they register as "successful" with the originator so will keep coming...).