General Category > General Discussion

(1/4) > >>

LeeB6430:
Pam, my apologies, I did read your post and I found the image and then completely forgot to email it to you. Now I have to find it again - hang in there :'( :'(

LeeB6430:
Perhaps we should 'photoshop' it to add a 'middle finger salute' ;D ;D ;D

MR:
Not my business Pam (and see separate post mentioning avatars in the "Welcome back..." thread), but your "defiant" avatar looks pretty good to me - and definitely looks like the photos I've seen of you!

PamMcD:
Lee such is my 84 year old memory that I don't know which photo you photo shopped.  It is embarrassing.Tere looks to be a defiant me cartoon type thing already in situe.

LeeB6430:
Hi Pam, There are Avatar related instructions in my post (on this topic) dated 18/10/21.

There is one change, the text should be as follows:
quote:
Login using your 'username' & 'password'
mouse-over 'Profile' then click 'Forum Profile'
Click 'Modify Profile' then in the 'Personalized Picture' section
'Browse' to the required filename (in the Explorer-like window) and select it,
Then Select the 'Upload an Avatar' radio button.

At this stage you can scroll to the bottom right corner of the page and click on 'Change Profile' - You will get a green box indicating successful changes applied.

You can add/change other info as you see fit,  ie. Personal Text; ??Birth date??; ??Location??; ??Gender??; Website title - 208 Signal Squadron; and Website URL - https://www.marsden.me.uk There are two options for the last two items either none or both.

These fields are not mandatory.
unquote:

Hope this helps. BTW are you going to use the photo that I 'photoshopped' for you?

Cheers
Lee

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version