Author Topic: Avatars on this MB  (Read 5593 times)

LeeB6430

• Administrator
  • Valued Member
    • View Profile
Re: Avatars on this MB
« Reply #5 on: 18 October, 2021, 02:53:45 AM »
The link below could suit - I searched 'Google', for 'wrinkled old lady'

https://www.istockphoto.com/illustrations/cartoon-of-a-wrinkled-old-lady

There is obviously a lot out there. ;D ;D ;D ;D

You could change the search terms as you please.

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 17 October, 2021, 11:44:30 AM »
Regarding avatars.  I see that my work in progress avatar us up at the top.  I like it but there are not enough wrinkles and crows feet and I look positively bursting with health and vitality. The hair is a reasonable reproduction of my present colour so I will keep that.

As a result I will be looking round for a more appropriate facsimile of myself but cartoon/emojis for the elderly don't seem to exist. Another little niggle. The font size is far too small for me to see even with my cataract operation improved eyes.  ;D

Oh I see when one can see the post I have just done, it enlarged the font and was super.

LBtestAC

« Reply #3 on: 16 October, 2021, 01:45:57 AM »
Likewise!! 8)

MR

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 October, 2021, 01:48:35 AM »
My new 'Hash House Harriers' avatar looks good - thanks Lee! We're all waiting now for our lockdowns to be eased sufficiently to let residents go outside and exercise so we can get back to "Hashing" around the local mountains again - it must be getting closer because our infection numbers are plummeting thanks to 'prisoner-like' lockdowns for the past 3 months.
And now I can see that when we use the emojis we initially get a text indication but once the post has been actioned it auto turns into the relevant emoji so all good! I'm doing a 'big smile' emoji now, which I see as 'semi-colon D' but you'll see as a big smile - magic, huh!  ;D

MR

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 14 October, 2021, 02:26:29 AM »
Just testing to see what my avatar looks like online and thought I'd check out the emojis at the same time:  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(