General Category > General Discussion

FInding People.

(1/5) > >>

MR:
Welcome Geoff - it's been quite a while "between drinks" but great to see the MB operating again as designed! Bit busy at the moment because we've just received the very welcome news that our 10yo niece Sunny has been granted another Oz tourist visa. They had quoted "about 3 months" for application results but ours came in 3 weeks so now it's "hurry up" to sort a million and one things before heading downunder to try and relax in the freezing cold for a month or so (it's roasting hot in VN at the mo', but much prefer to fry than freeze!) - but I'll hopefully remember to circulate an "all stations" email encouraging former regulars to surface again on this MB. Certa Cito - or as one comic captioned an ex Air Boon Choo photo in The Wire: "Certa SEATO"!  ;D

GSouthby:
Hi Guys, This is a test post (posted by LB to check GS registration) Cheers

MR:
G'day Steve Iceton - look forward to seeing your photos as I remember a lot of people from J troop 1962-65.
Cheers
Scouse Ratia

LeeB6430:
Big WELCOME to Steve 'Icey' Iceton.

Steve has successfully navigated our Registration Procedure. More the merrier.
Part of me pities Pam doing the scanning and emailing of images for inclusion in the galleries. (not more than 25MB of attachments per email message, and beware of data limits imposed by email hosts).
Maybe be some education in the generation and transmission of archive (.zip  .rar etc.) files may be appropriate.

MR:
G'day Martin (Bienvenu) - welcome to the new MB. Do you still live in the Channel Islands? Don't suppose you know Richard (Dicky) Drieu from Guernsey? He's an old skydiving mate now living in Brisbane (or wherever he might be on his boat).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version