Author Topic: Times  (Read 2386 times)

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
Re: Times
« Reply #6 on: 06 November, 2021, 10:50:00 AM »
Doc was a one line poster but he did make an effort and Ernie was a regular as well.  Ock was good as well and we are losing them one by one.

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03 November, 2021, 11:43:59 AM »
I never look at the times of posting.  It is good to see a few more posts on the MB as we all get to grips - I hope, with it

MR

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03 November, 2021, 07:10:32 AM »
Yes, I asked it in the "Logging in comments" thread because I noticed it was about 1 hour off GMT. I can't see an awful lot of users coming from Denmark (Steve and Poul notwithstanding, of course), so I would have thought GMT or whatever time the UK is on would be more useful but didn't think it was worth raising as an issue because Aussie users might prefer AEST. Then again, how about VN time (me) - smack in between BST and AEST!  But if it's the same (Danish) time as the server we're now hosted on, courtesy Poul, then maybe that's the simplest answer anyway.
Whatever's ultimately decided, it might save having to answer the same question many times over if there's an explanation somewhere prominent...
« Last Edit: 03 November, 2021, 07:14:41 AM by MR »

LeeB6430

• Administrator
  • Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 31 October, 2021, 10:50:45 PM »
As mentioned elsewhere, or maybe it was an email, the Forum clock is set to Danish time (UTC +1) for no other reason that that may be the most likely location of the site server. T would stand corrected given more accurate information, or in the face of rabid argument to set it up differently. ;D ;D

Terry W

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 31 October, 2021, 12:40:51 PM »
Reply to my own post, time seems to be a day out here , 01 instead of 31. Just a small note but no problems.

Terry W

• View Profile
Times
« Reply #1 on: 31 October, 2021, 12:34:09 PM »
The times of postings seem rather odd, or are they USA times?