Author Topic: Pam's new email address  (Read 2699 times)

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
Re: Pam's new email address
« Reply #8 on: 14 November, 2021, 12:57:13 PM »
OK Lee, I will do that now.  Thanks

LeeB6430

• Administrator
  • Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 14 November, 2021, 03:31:31 AM »
Pam, Attach the pic & text changes you would like to an email and we'll fix it.

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 November, 2021, 11:43:53 AM »
I am going to use my domain name as my email address, as I did before.  To avoid the spam problem I have changed the prefix and as soon as things are organised I will reveal.  Poul will send me the email settings for this email address and I am happy to be getting it back.

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 13 November, 2021, 11:37:51 AM »
I have consulted Ernie Soapy Hudson, I do remember Eric diddit Elson but Eric Wells I can't remember.  Oh Ken will remember diddit as well.  Can I upgrade my Then & Now sometime to correctly address the vast  time difference, and send a more appropriate photo for an 82 year old.

LeeB6430

• Administrator
  • Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 November, 2021, 06:07:29 AM »
I'm glad I wasn't party to, and do not understand, the thinking behind the change of ISP. Further, I do not know why an email address at one.com ( the website host) has not been considered (ie xxxxxx@marsden.me.uk).
It is perfectly feasible to have your broadband supplied by one organisation, and to have your email supplied by another - some might say it is advisable!!

I do believe I shall have a beer 8) ;D 8)

BTW Pam, do you know the reason why Eric Wells and Eric Elson share the same photograph in the 208 Then & Now, which is correct owner?

MR

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 November, 2021, 05:25:33 AM »
Perfect timing! Some might even say it was "pre-ordained"!  ;D ;D ;D

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 November, 2021, 09:44:42 AM »
I wonder if is Plusnet is sulking because I am in the process of leaving?  I got Terry's email about Graham's address but when I press send and receive there are error messages.  I think my mobile is changed over but not sure about the broadband.  I have emailed Graham with the address that we both have, so we will see.  It could be an expensive time for me because I think Plusnet will want me to pay towards the months that I have left of the contract.  Good job we have this MB isn't it.

MR

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
Pam's new email address
« Reply #1 on: 12 November, 2021, 02:54:56 AM »
Hello Pam - just letting you know we're getting mail failures for your binnroad... email address so unable to contact you unless via this MB.