Author Topic: Goodna Photos  (Read 2050 times)

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
Re: Goodna Photos
« Reply #4 on: 14 January, 2022, 01:15:34 PM »
Sorry to go on and on about Goodna.  I have a found a little cassette of the Goodna day, plus our mini reunion at Tony's lovely house in Hexham and a tape of our visit to Darryl (Andy) Anderson's place where I was treated to a typical Aussie BBQ and a trip on a boat to watch the whales prancing about.  Also I think there are scenes of our journey from Andy's place where we called at a bird place.  Wonderful.

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 December, 2021, 10:23:57 AM »
Actually Lee now I come to think about it, David Lawrence wasn't doing the website in those days.  It was the year before I had a knee replacement in 2004 and my lovely friend the late Martin Smith was dong the website then.  I think the photos have gone now, I don't have any copies and I can't remember whether Richard Squire took all the photos or if we did them on our phones.  There must be lots of photos missing because I took many of the entire holiday with John and Carmol Darling.  I will ask John if he is touch with Richard and see what can be resurrected.

LeeB6430

• Administrator
  • Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 December, 2021, 12:30:48 AM »
All I can suggest, Pam, is Google 'Flickr', in the results page in the first result (it is in my browser) there is a search box 'Search flickr.com', type David Lawrence, press Enter.

You will be presented with every David Lawrence in the flickr world (there are a lot of DLs in flickr's 110+ million users+) but you never know one of the DL names might 'jump out at you'.

That should keep you busy till New Year. ;D ;D ;D

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
Goodna Photos
« Reply #1 on: 27 December, 2021, 11:39:56 AM »
I don't know where they are, it would be a shame to lose this lovely photos.  Photos of Doc, Ocker, Bernie Binge and Bob Blackbourne.  I am having difficulty finding the address of David Lawrence although I did contact the Comcem on Denbury Boys.  The owner of the website told me he doesn't log on very much.  I have a feeling that they are on Flickr but I don't know how to go in and find the name that David used to store our photos. There will be quite a few on there. :'(