Author Topic: Boris  (Read 1702 times)

MR

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
Re: Boris
« Reply #2 on: 13 January, 2022, 03:00:54 AM »
Dead right, Pam - I can't stand the typical Eton-educated "I'm superior to you lot" clown who's never had to do a real day's work in his life. And the very fact that he continues with that ridiculous 'exploding haystack' hairstyle is a permanent reminder to everyone that he really doesn't care what anyone thinks anyway!
Dunno how BJ got into office - but then the same applies to the USA's orange retard Trump and Australia's "Smirk & mirrors" Morrison. As if the pandemic wasn't bad enough, we've had to live with these three clowns as well - no wonder the world's on its last legs! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
Boris
« Reply #1 on: 12 January, 2022, 03:00:30 PM »
I am so disappointed in Boris and wish that he would resign.  Carrie will be behind him urging him not to resign because she likes the position as the PM's wife.  I am surprised that Kier Starmer wants his resignation because the only way he could possibly become PM is if Boris stays.  I don't want the "red wall" constituencies to give up voting Tory a the prospect  Ashton MP Angela Raynor becoming our PM does not bear thinking about.  She would never be understood outside the UK with her awful accent. I appreciate that this is only for the Brits amongst us, there is only Terry and me, at the moment.  I know how Martin feels about Boris though.