Author Topic: NEW MSG FOR STEVE ICETON  (Read 1782 times)

MR

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
Re: NEW MSG FOR STEVE ICETON
« Reply #3 on: 02 June, 2022, 02:50:51 AM »
OK, that's great - welcome to the new, all singing all dancing(!) Message Board courtesy of the "reconstruction superintendent and general all-round cyberspace mastermind", Lee Burgess! Let's hope we begin to see a few more of the former regulars taking up this opportunity for occasional chat. Yes, got your message about the yellow ribbon - I just wanted to check to make sure I wasn't missing out on something by being so far away these days! Yeah, bad luck for LFC - but that's football, I suppose! To be honest, I don't see much football these days, although the Vietnamese are crazy wild supporters of their national team, which just beat all-comers in the 31st Southeast Asia (SEA) Games - anyone going out to the streets that night would have been risking their lives because hundreds of thousands of people were celebrating by riding their motorbikes at crazy speeds on roads and pavements. Risky outside, but it looked great on TV!!!
Btw, if you scroll further down the list of General Discussion topics you'll see the earlier message I left for you - and a comment for you from Terry Windsor...
« Last Edit: 02 June, 2022, 02:53:24 AM by MR »

steve iceton

Re: NEW MSG FOR STEVE ICETON
« Reply #2 on: 31 May, 2022, 07:19:45 PM »
hi scouse i think i'm on did you get my msg about the yellow ribbon medal . sorry about liverpool fc bad luck losing by 1 goal cheers icey

MR

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
NEW MSG FOR STEVE ICETON
« Reply #1 on: 31 May, 2022, 02:19:32 PM »
G'day Steve - did you make it onto this General Discussion page yet? If so, just press reply and post your response. Cheers, Scouse.