General Category > General Discussion

air fryers

(1/2) > >>

Terry W:
Would of course supply beer if only distance would allow ! Lee your explanation about so many views has gone completely over this thick o's head but I do get the jist of it. thanks for all your work on the site, take care and best wishes to you and your family

MR:
Thanks Lee - very illuminating! I'll supply beer on behalf of myself and Terry (Terry please note!) if we make it to Oz and SA on the planned June/July trip. But if it's too cold we'll head north (Brisbane and Cairns) and leave south for next Tet (early 2025).

LeeB6430:
Thanks for your concern guys.

This is the typical of the action of a membership bot (usually from (content deleted by Admin), etc). It happens, generally, about twice a year. It may be tied to activities in establishments of 'higher learning' as their courses cover subjects which allow students to author software such as SPAM, auto logons, worms, etc. Software add on modules for the website will cost $$$$$$$ (probably lots).
All the recent request for registration, on the site (which is what the are) have been deleted. Ahh the troubles of an Administrator, sob. Send beer to home address  ;D ;D ;D 8)

LeeB

MR:
It's up to 359 views now so must surely be a glitch in the system - I'll email Lee (cc to you) to see if he can shed any light on the subject because some of the other posts have even higher view numbers!
Btw, we're back in VN now from a coupla weeks downunder and I seriously feel more at home here than in Australia because they haven't gotten around to making rules for everything in VN (yet) and we can pretty much do whatever we want - I love it! I also feel much safer from respiratory diseases with everyone wearing face masks (mainly to protect against motorbike fumes but also useful against Covid and similar airborne stuff - especially as we're surrounded by Saigon River on one side and the Pacific Ocean on the other, with constant sea breezes carrying lots of nasties).

Terry W:
I would love know who the other 69 viewers of this post are ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version