Author Topic: Some text changes?  (Read 2567 times)

MR

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
Re: Some text changes?
« Reply #5 on: 15 October, 2021, 01:42:41 AM »
Oops, just trying out the new avatar (Vung Tau is the town/city/island state where we live in Vietnam at least until Scotty from Marketing lets us back into Australia!). I'll post this and look for the other thread about avatars. Feel free to ignore!

MR

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 October, 2021, 02:45:30 AM »
I never proactively use 'Scouse' these days, either, Pam - except when communicating with ex-Army people who wouldn't know me by any other name. I never in living memory used "Martin" during my 12 years of service - so it's all about recognition and putting a face to a name, that's all.  8)
« Last Edit: 29 October, 2021, 04:51:39 AM by MR »

PamMcD

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 April, 2021, 02:01:56 PM »
I hate Scouse and Geordie and Yorkie etc so you have always called you Martin.  Tony was never know as Geordie, always Tony and Alby was not even a Geordie and I never knew his God given name, hailing from Sunderland.  Did you call Ernie Geordie? Maybe he was just Soapy to everyone but me.  Where is Steve from?  Someone answer me please?   :(

Pam

LeeB6430

• Administrator
  • Valued Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 March, 2021, 08:50:38 AM »
Always up for a challenge, but right at this moment. I would like to finish the work on the GB & MB to the satisfaction of all.
I assume you have your changes settled, so if you want at attach to an email we will get to it ASAP ;D ;D

MR

• Valued Member
    • View Profile
Some text changes?
« Reply #1 on: 23 March, 2021, 12:30:41 PM »
All good so far (initial access still v.slow and ditto access to 208 Sigs section, but other pages open instantly).  Now if you'd really like to test a bit more, I can give you some text changes to my "208 Sigs Then & Now" entry (to reflect our status as legal guardians for niece "Sunny") and also for my listing on the Credits page (no one in the British Army except possibly some users of the MB on this site will know me by anything other than "Scouse").
/ends
« Last Edit: 29 October, 2021, 04:49:00 AM by MR »